FIRST INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL FAIR PERU-CANADA
FROM JULY 3 TO 5 · 2019
The Consulate General of Peru in Toronto, in collaboration with local entities, presents
FIRST INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL FAIR
APPAREL, FOOTWEAR, JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES FOR TEXTILES AND LEATHER
This first virtual encounter brings together small and medium Peruvian producers and Canadian companies that look for finished products, raw materials or designs, related to the footwear, apparel and accessories industry. Special focus in the Province of Ontario.
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs looking for fair trade, organic and eco-friendly products, as well as new ideas and innovation.
- Organizations looking to expand their products or services to Latin America.
- Companies looking to support and integrate new cultures and markets.
- Get to know the Peruvian and Latin American market.
- Integrate new products, materials and designs in your business.
- Have a new vision of innovative and eco-friendly products.
- Develop strategic alliances and-or joint ventures with Peruvian producers.
- Interact directly with Peruvian producers in a one on one basis. (translators available)
- Get to know and take advantage of the benefits of the Peru-Canada Free Trade Agreement.
WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF:
This Fair is non-profit with the aim of promoting and encouraging small and medium-sized Peruvian companies to venture into the Canadian market (Ontario).
The event is carried out under the context of the PERU-TORONTO BUSINESS GUIDE, with the direction of the Consulate General of Peru in Toronto and its collaborators: WW CALLS CANADA, PERU CONNECT, LLONA & BUSTAMANTE LAWYERS and LATTIN MAGAZINE.
The Consulate General of Peru in Toronto and the organizers of the First Interactive Virtual Fair PERU-CANADA, are not responsible for the negotiations, agreements, exchanges, that derive from the fair. Visitors, exhibitors and sponsors are solely responsible for the relationships that result from this meeting.
The Consulate General of Peru in Toronto only promotes the commercial meeting between both nations (Peru / Canada) and facilitates the infrastructure.